I don’t have a “to be read” stack, like a lot of readers. I have two whole shelves of books I want to read.
While playing on the internet I decided to look up the books on everyone else’s Goodreads TBR list. I narrowed the results to books released in the last two years.
Here’s the top ten:
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- All The Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
I have read Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine (and loved it), but the other 9 are still “TBR”!
Which of these books are on your TBR list?
Comment below to share the books you’ve been meaning to read…but. just. haven’t.